Wednesday, June 3, 2009

casual vommin

Who wants a fucking bag???

TOO BAD. we're just gonna make three for me ray and dom.


Got our ben n jerrys variety of different colored nylons today.

Waiting for the UPS was like waiting on Brown Santa..needless to say brown santa was late!


Ray Ray


Strapped and shit


Schwing Schwing Schwing!


Me and ray serve no purpose..so we doodle on scraps. This is my attempt


Raynsky








..These series of pictures are crazy suspenseful for me






Alllmost there...


1.50 beers. 1.50 hotdog & chips


Signing off with a cazj vom. G'night all!

5 comments:

vear said...

fuck andy warhol indeed. shit looks sick.

natasha said...

looking goooood!

Rex said...

I'm legit excited for you!

vivek said...

D-LUXXXX

tink said...

I hate your bulimia, but you're in luck because I love you.